HEYA HEYA. It’s summer once again! And the summer has made its voice heard here in the Philippines, as evidenced by the scorching heat and blazing sunshine outside.
I fucking hate summer, but I admit that vacations are also my thing. So, in honour of the lazy, hazy days ahead, I have compiled a short wishlist of things I want.
Here they are!
1. A shark-shaped deck chair. This is adorable! I can use this to lounge by the pool or at the beach. I can also bring this to the terrace at night to stargaze. I think it’s big enough to prop my telescope up beside me while I’m sitting down.
2. A Darth Vader toaster. As a person who’s always been a Sith at heart, this is the perfect way to get breakfast started.
3. A shark sleeping bag. If you know me in person, you’d know that I’m OBSESSED with sharks. This would be awesome for sleepovers or for camping by the beach.
4. A Nerf Vulcan sentry gun. OMG. OMG. OMG. My brothers and I could spend hours on this!
5. Light sabre chopsticks! Eating has never been this fun. They light up, too!
6. Shark tattoo. Or, specifically, a guy with a shark tattoo. Or maybe just that guy in the photo, with his veeeery nicely toned back and those shoulders…I’d love to sink my teeth in them and *CENSORED*
Sorry, folks. Got a bit carried away there.
7. A shark mobile! YOU CAN CONTROL IT.
8. A shark pencil case. The perfect container for my fineliners and my colour pencils.
9. Rainy days like these. Because I hate summer, remember? I can’t wait for the rainy days again. Days like these are best spent in bed cuddling with someone. Want to come cuddle with me? 🙂
So that’s my summer wishlist!
Thanks for dropping by. Have a great week ahead!